"Star Trek" has confirmed its next filming location, Seoul, South Korea.
His ways were hard and long, and he became somewhat grim to look upon, unless he chanced to smile; and yet he seemed to Men worthy of honour, as a k i n g that is in exile, when he did not hide his true shape. For he went in many guises, and won renown under many names.
Health and fitness comes in all shapes and sizes. Every single one of these athletes is a certified bad-ass.
I’ve posted this before but it’s worth reblogging!
This is why it should not be that difficult to have a superhero team where everyone has a recognizable silhouette without being in costume.
Since it was Munday, I decided to do a small art reference project for myself. And then I decided to make it public with the following notes.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
What NOT to do (front):
- Don’t chicken wing your arms! Although it might be easier to hold the rifle, you will make yourself a bigger target.
- Don’t close your one eye! You will lose your depth perception, which is crucial when you are on the move, or are trying to determine how far away your target is
- Don’t keep your legs haphazardly strewn about. You need to make sure you’re balanced!
What to do (front)
- Keep both eyes open
- Bend your elbows downwards and towards the ground to make yourself a smaller target
- Bend your knees to control the gun’s recoil + be ready to move.
What NOT to do (side)
- Don’t put the stock above your shoulder
- Don’t lean back.
- Both of the above reduce your control over the weapon and may result in a black eye, and the rifle flying backwards and out of your hands.
What to do (side)
- Bury the stock of the rifle into the meaty part of your shoulder
- Lean into the gun to keep the gun under control when the recoil of the gun kicks the gun upwards or to the side
- Bend your knees slightly to lean forward, as well as make yourself a smaller target
- The soldier is relaxed and is most likely moving around.
- His eyes are searching for possible threats
- His hands are still on the rifle, even if he has a sling on
Low Ready Stance
- Possible threat has been detected
- Entire body shifts towards threat direction
- Stock is shouldered
- Eyes are focused on the possible target
- Gun barrel is pointed in the target’s general direction, but not directly at the target.
- Immediate response
- Soldier fires off shots while screaming to the other people in his team
- "CONTACT!" or "THREAT!"
I couldn’t even include all of the reference boards this blog contains on this photoset. That’s right! There’s EVEN MORE! There are pages and pages of them! It is an inspiration treasure trove!
Bookmark this link!
Fill your life with inspiration!
Here’s a hair colouring tutorial for you guys, a few of you have been asking so I hope this helps ;u; I’m by no means a professional; this is self taught stuff and may be erroneous, so please don’t hesitate to let me know if you see a mistake or something I can improve on!
You never know if someone needs this. Reblog this, even if its not your ‘blog type’. Just do it.
Yes, please reblog
Do it. Now.
i sat here and thought about reblogging this or not but then i realized how many people feel suicidal, and i have too its not dan and phil but i could honestly care less, bc i rather have someone not die then make sure i strictly stay to my ‘blog type’
Not my blog type at all, but I don’t want any of my followers to hurt themselves ever. So this is for them, love you guys.
YEAH lots of people asked about bodies and poses SO
UMM THERE”S not much i can cover on full bodies idk every cahracter is different so there are noEAXCT proportions for anythign REALLY
IF YOU”RE NOT SURE WHAT POSE TO DO jsut draw a random gesture line that fits the direction of movement and sometimes u end up with really ENERGETIC POSES!! I DUNNO THIS METHOD MIGHT NOT BE FOR EVEYRONE SOBS i dont reallly know